19 December, 2006

December 19


Here are half of the interns (and a staff worker's son) at my site, working at the Christmas party thrown for the kids.

Yes, I managed to mess up premade cookies. The cookie sheet was too wide so I just slanted it to put it in the oven. Didn't know they'd all migrate together. Gravity's a bitch, eh?

I told him to leave that poor horse alone, but Goat insisted on molesting putting the finishing touches on the rocking horse he built for his nephew.

Goat's mom shipped a rice krispy treat menorah from Boston for Hanukkah....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie Marian said...

Obviously I've been too busy this fall, and haven't had too much time to spend online - all that to say I just discovered your new blog, and I LOVE it...great idea...

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home